Advanced Resin Systems
High performance solutions for high-performing spaces.
The number one reason for installing an Advanced Resin System are the performance attributes it provides. These systems are engineered as functional membranes for long-term durability and possess performance properties that other types of coverings cannot achieve. These systems are used in spaces requiring any of the following: superior impact, thermal-shock or chemical resistance, encapsulation, sure-footing in slippery environments, anti-microbial properties or rapid return-to-service.
- Food Processing
- Commercial Kitchen
We are one of the few resinous flooring contractors who value-engineer our projects. Advanced installation techniques and procedures have allowed us to complete our projects more efficiently and with less waste. We guarantee that our floors can meet or exceed industry standards and provide an equivalent or superior alternative to a compared specified system. Meet your budget by choosing a company who passes their savings on to you.
- Methyl-methacrylate for rapid return-to-service
- Polyurethane Cement underlayment for impact/thermal-shock resistance
- Quartz Broadcast for sure-footing
- Epoxy Resurfacer for industrial encapsulation
- Integrated vertical epoxy cove base as a vertical membrane
- Vertical wall-membranes for advanced protection and clean-ability
- Novolac coatings for increased chemical resistance
- Polyurethane coatings for superior abrasion resistance
- Durable epoxy coatings as a cost-effective solution
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information on what is suitable for your space and budget.